Experienced legal counsel in all Visa petitions

In the United States, only Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (Green Card holders) are allowed to work. Those that enter the country illegally or obtain employment with a tourist Visa can be placed indeportation proceedings by the immigration authorities.

Being sponsored by a U.S. Citizen for a Green Card through family reunification is the most common, but certainly not the only way to work legally in the United States. Many different types of Visas are available, depending on the skills of the beneficiary and the nature of work to be performed. At the Law Offices of Simone Bertollini, I have helped many people get Business, Investment, and Work Visas. I am one of the very few Immigration Lawyers in New Jersey with firsthand experience with the immigration system, as I had different temporary Visas before becoming a U.S. lawful permanent resident.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s